This agreement is in effect as of Mar 10, 2018.
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any https://easyvetclinic.com employees or representatives.
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless https://easyvetclinic.com and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
- the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
- the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
- any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
- any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
- no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from https://easyvetclinic.com or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Https://easyvetclinic.com will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All content and materials available on https://easyvetclinic.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of https://easyvetclinic.com, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized in writing by www.easyvetclinic.com.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
This website is controlled by https://easyvetclinic.com from our offices located in the state of TN, United States. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of TN, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of TN, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in United States, TN You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, https://easyvetclinic.com EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Refund Policy On Wellness Plans
Our Wellness Plans are 12 month contract and no refunds will be given since we provide discounted services within the Plans. Please contact corporate office with further questions.
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at:
111 Sherlake Lane Suite 101
Knoxville, TN 37922
Terms and Conditions
The following points make up the “terms and conditions” of your agreement with easyvetclinic and they are effective from the dates recorded on your agreement. These are very important and we strongly advise that you read through them carefully, and keep them in a safe place.
Treatment to which you are entitled – Please review what is included in your specific plan.
Treatment to which you are not entitled – The Agreement is limited to the provision of routine preventive health care and only entitles your pet to monitor its health.
Treatment by another veterinary practice – Your Agreement is with the easyvetclinic listed on your agreement and any treatment performed by another veterinary practice is not covered.
Payment – To sign up, there is the initial enrollment fee, which covers an administrative fee. Further monthly payments are by ACH or credit card. Your liability to pay the monthly fee continues until the Agreement is ended in accordance with these terms and conditions and no refunds will be allowed.
Alteration of monthly fees – easyvetclinic will review your pet’s monthly fees once a year. Should your pet’s fees change, you will be given at least thirty days written notice (correspondence is sent to the last known email address and will be treated as adequate notice.)
Terms – This is a one year agreement and will automatically renew unless cancelled by you.
Your Responsibilities – You are responsible for ensuring your pet(s) attend(s) easyvetclinic regularly and that you comply with the advice and treatment prescribed for your pet(s). If, in the reasonable opinion of easyvetclinic, they are unable to maintain your pet’s health due to any act or omission on your part, easyvetclinic may end the Agreement immediately by giving notice to that effect. If your personal details change, or if your pet is lost or deceased, you should notify easyvetclinic.
Ending the Agreement – You may cancel your Agreement by contacting easyvetclinic within the cancellation period, which is 14 days following conclusion of your Agreement. Following this period, you may end the Agreement by giving not less than 30 days’ notice to the clinic.
Cancelling your agreement- If cancelled on the one-year anniversary date, there are no further charges applied to your account. If cancelled before your 12 month agreement has lapsed, you must pay the balance of your 12 month agreement or a $100 cancellation fee, whichever is less. easyvetclinic may end the agreement by giving you written notice expiring on the last day of a month, after no less than one month’s notice. If you choose to cancel your plan and re-enroll at a later date, you will be required to re-register and pay an enrollment fee again.
Transferring plans and Visiting other easyvet locations- easyvet Wellness Plans may not be transferred to other easyvet locations. You must terminate your existing plan and re-enroll at your new location. Cancellation charges will apply. If you choose to visit a location other than the easyvetclinic where your plan originated, your exam fee will be waived but other charges must be paid in full.
Non-payment – Non-payment of one month’s fees – If easyvetclinic fails to collect a monthly payment, you will be informed accordingly and there will be an attempt to collect two payments from your account in the following month.
Non-payment of two months fees – If you default on two successive payments, easyvetclinic will inform you that your Agreement has been subsequently ended.
Refunds – If easyvetclinic agrees to refund your fees for whatever reason, your registration for those months will be treated as unpaid and the conditions relating to non-payment will fully apply to you.
Variation of these terms and conditions – The terms and conditions of this Agreement may be varied on one month’s written notice given to you by easyvetclinic. If you do not wish the Agreement to continue having regard to any variation notified to you, you may end it as detailed above under “Ending the Agreement.” If you do not do this by the time the notice expires, you will be deemed to have accepted the variation.
Agreements are non-transferrable – As your Agreement is between you and easyvetclinic, you may not transfer it to another practice. If you need to change to another practice, this Agreement must be cancelled.
Treatment outside the Agreement – This agreement does not prevent you and your practice agreeing that they will provide treatment outside your entitlement under the Agreement. You will be responsible for paying for such treatment.
Disputes – easyvetclinic has an in-house complaints procedure. If you are unhappy with any aspect of your pet’s veterinary care, you should approach your practice and veterinarians directly.
Notices – Any notice given to you by easyvetclinic under these terms and conditions is considered valid if sent to your last known email address.